Whether you require it to be on- or off-site, generic or
tailored, we can provide you and your staff with quality training
and tutoring on our full range of products and on the technologies
that we use.
Typical training topics
- Linked Data and the Semantic Web
- Data- and Knowledge-base Technologies
- Social Web Concepts and Technologies
- Distributed Computing and Computing with Large Data Sets ("Big
Our suite of products contributes to all training
Virtuoso Universal Server
- A database system, a semantic web triple-/quad-store and a web
server rolled into one easy to configure and use system. Available
in Commercial and Open Source editions, and also in an
easy-to-install Amazon EC2 instance.
Data Access (UDA)
- A suite of drivers which make database connectivity powerful
yet simple and flexible. UDA is the product family name for our
collection of industry standards compliant and high-performance
data access drivers for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET and OLE DB. UDA also
has an HTML5 WebDB to ODBC Bridge, which helps provide
a traditional mode of connectivity (ODBC) to a very new web design
Data Spaces (ODS)
- A component to the Virtuoso Universal Server which is a fully
Linked Data portal for personal, business and social "space". It is
fully programmable and so is ready to customize, or it can be used
quickly and easily "out of the box".
Data Explorer (ODE)
- A system for the exploration of Linked Data, not just for data
in one of the Semantic Web formats/frameworks but for a large
collection of other formats and frameworks too.
AJAX Toolkit (OAT)
browser-independent Rich Internet Application development. It
includes a rich collection of UI Widgets/Controls, Event Management
System, and a truly platform independent Data Access Layer called
Connectivity, including our simple yet powerful iSPARQL, a
graphical query builder for the new SPARQL query language.
today to discuss your requirements for a tailored or topical